|Home||» Products||» Plastic Pyrolysis Plant||» Pyrolysis Gasification Plant|
Pyrolysis Gasification Plant
Product Code : 03
We are a reliable Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of extensively applauded Pyrolysis Gasification Pilot Plant. This is manufactured using Pyrolysis Technology, this technology integrates the thermo-chemical properties of plasma with the pyrolysis process. Hence, the intense and versatile heat generation capabilities of the technology enable the plant to dispose of all types of plastic waste including biomedical, polymeric, and hazardous waste in a safe manner. In addition to this, other details of the offered Pyrolysis Gasification Pilot Plant are as follows:
- All plastics are polymers mostly containing carbon and hydrogen and few other elements like chlorine, nitrogen etc. polymers are made up of small molecules called as monomers which combine and form single large molecule called polymer. When this long chain of monomers breaks at certain points or when lower molecular weight fractions are formed this is termed as degradation of polymer. This is reverse of polymerization. If such scission of bonds occurs randomly it is called as â€˜Random De-Polymerizationâ€™.
- In the process of conversion of waste plastic into fuels random De-Polymerization is carried out in a specially designed Reactor in absence of oxygen & in the presence of coal and certain catalytic additive. The maximum reaction temperature is 550°C. There is Total conversion of waste plastic into value added fuel products.
- There are no liquid industrial effluents and no floor washing as waste
- material is not washed.
- There is no organized stack and process emissions are let out.
- Odor of volatile organics has been experienced in the processing area
- due to some leakages or lack of proper sealing
- Since, absolute conversion of liquid-vapor was possible into liquid,
- some portion of gas (about 20%) is connected to the generator.
- However, the process will be improved in full scale plant.
- PVC plastics waste is not used and if used, it was less than 1%. In
- case PVC is used, the chlorine can be converted into hydrochloric
- acid as a by-product.
- The charcoal (Charcoal is formed due to tapping of tarry waste)
- generated during the process has been analyzed and contain heavy
- metals, poly aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) which appears to be
- hazardous in nature. The source of metals in charcoal could be due to
- presence of additives in plastics and multilayer & laminated
- Monitoring of process fugitive emissions in the work area as well as
- emissions from the engines/diesel generator sets, where this liquid fuel
- is used, for various parameters such as CO, HCl, Styrene, Benzene,
- VOCs is necessarily required.