Cookie Img
Back to top
Home » Products » Plastic Pyrolysis Plant » Fuel Oil Production System

Fuel Oil Production System

Fuel Oil Production System
Fuel Oil Production System
Product Code : 01
Product Description

Banking upon the vast experience of our accredited professionals, we have ranked ourselves as a trusted Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Fuel Oil Production System. This is reckoned for features like; low maintenance requirements, remarkable performance, dependability, seamless quality, longer functional life, and many more. It is developed by using latest technologies and quality approved materials, which are obtained from trusted vendors of the domain. As an outcome, our offered Fuel Oil Production System is massively appreciated and demanded by the clients.

Fuel / Energy Shortage

On the other hand, our country faces the critical problem of fuel and energy deficiency. The fast depletion of petroleum reserves in the world and frequent rise in prices of crude oil affect our economy adversely. India is not self sufficient in case of petroleum and crude oil. The national production capacity is capable of fulfilling not even 20% of the total fuel demand. The remaining whooping 80% is fulfilled by importing crude. Most of our precious foreign exchange is spent on importing crude.

Case Study:

Calculation of oil consumption:








Crude Oil Consumption in India

 

115

MMTPA

Crude Imported

80%

92

MMTPA

Waste plastic generated in India

 

15342

MT/day

(excluding almost equal amount of

i.e

5599830

MT/annum

Imported waste dumped in India

i.e

5599830000

Kg/annum

Liquid Hydrocarbons obtained in the invented process

70%

3919881000

Kilo-litre/

saving indian rupees

 

109756668000.00

INR

 

 

2439037067

USD